This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x625 pixels, 819x1024 pixels, 1920x2400 pixels, or 2358x2947 pixels.
About this building
Washington Monument, designed by Robert Mills, is located at Washington D.C, Estados Unidos. It was designed in 1845 and built in 1848-1854, 1876-1888. It was later remodeled in 1934, 1964, 1998-2001, 2004-2005.
It has a height of 169.29 m.
It is built on a 429.000 m2 lot.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Washington Monument were:
- Michael Graves as Remodelation Architect
- Thomas Lincoln Casey as Engineer
If you want to learn more about the Washington Monument, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-07-06 at 15:05:40||meri|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Lance Cheung on 2011:09:27 10:22:26. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 6.4.1, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was NIKON D300 by NIKON CORPORATION, with a shutter speed of 1/320, a focal distance of 3000/10 and an IOS of 400.
A shutter speed of 1/320 means the sensor was exposed for 0.003125 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
AN ISO of 400 means the lightning conditions when this photo was taken were probably not ideal. This image might have some "noise", particulary if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “Public Domain”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:Lance Cheung
- Copyright:Public Domain
- Make:NIKON CORPORATION
- Model:NIKON D300
- Exposure Time:1/320
- F Number:63/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:400
- Date Time Original:2011:09:27 10:22:26
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:2801652
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Description:Rigging is setup around the tip of the Washington Monument on Tuesday Sept. 27, 2011. The rigging will be used by a four-person that will rappel down the four sides of the monument and help document damage from the recent earthquake and storm weather. The will also fill cracks with sealant to help protect it from water and ice damage until repairs can be completed. USDA Photo by Lance Cheung.
- X Resolution:300/1
- Y Resolution:300/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 6.4.1
- Date Time:2011:09:27 13:46:09
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:9878
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:4
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2011:09:27 10:22:26
- Shutter Speed Value:8321928/1000000
- Aperture Value:5310704/1000000
- Exposure Bias Value:2/6
- Max Aperture Value:30/10
- Subject Distance:4294967295/1
- Metering Mode:2
- Light Source:9
- Focal Length:3000/10
- Sub Sec Time Original:06
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:06
- Color Space:65535
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Scene Type:
- C F A Pattern:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:1
- Digital Zoom Ratio:1/1
- Focal Length In35mm Film:450
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Gain Control:1
- Subject Distance Range:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:3172114
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:300.0 mm f/2.8