This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x375 pixels, 504x378 pixels, 504x378 pixels, or 504x378 pixels.
About this building
The Deep Aquarium, designed by Terry Farrell, is located at Hull, Kingstone, East Yorkshire , England. It was built in 1998-2005.
It has a footprint on the ground of 7.187m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the The Deep Aquarium were:
- Caselia Stanger as Landscape Architect
- Waterman Gore as Engineer
- Jubb Consulting Engineers as Structural Engineer
- Bovis Lend Lease Ltd as Construction Company
- The Deep Millennium Project as Developer
If you want to learn more about the The Deep Aquarium, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-01-02 at 01:24:00||Guillermo|