About this building
Qatar Science and Technology Park (QSTP), designed by Woods Bagot, is located at Doha, Qatar. It was built in 2005 - 2009.
It is built on a 115.000m2 lot with a total built-up area of 98.500m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Qatar Science and Technology Park (QSTP) were:
- Mark Mitcheson-Low as Technical Architect
- Woods Bagot (Saul & Esther Dickins) as Landscape Architect
- Engineers Hyder Consulting as Engineer
- Connell Wagner as Structural Engineer
- Qatar Foundation as Developer
- Woods Bagot as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the Qatar Science and Technology Park (QSTP), don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-08-13 at 11:18:56||Maria de la Paz|