This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 400x220 pixels, 400x220 pixels, 400x220 pixels, or 400x220 pixels.
About this building
MUDAM-Museum of Modern Art Grand-Duc Jean, designed by Ieoh Ming Pei, Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, is located at Kirchberg, Luxembourg. It was built in 1996 - 2006.
It has a total built-up area of 10.500m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the MUDAM-Museum of Modern Art Grand-Duc Jean were:
- Georges Reuter Architectes as Associate Architect
- Michel Desvigne Paysagiste DPLG as Landscape Architect
- Jean Schmit as Engineer
- Schroeder & Associés, RFR as Structural Engineer
- Felgen & Associés as Electrical Engineer
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as Developer
If you want to learn more about the MUDAM-Museum of Modern Art Grand-Duc Jean, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2020-02-05 at 18:48:41||Maria de la Paz|