This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x400 pixels, 1024x819 pixels, 1920x1536 pixels, or 4000x3200 pixels.
About this building
McCormick House, designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, is located at Elmhurst, Chicago, Illinois, United States. It was built in 1952. It was later remodeled in 2016.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the McCormick House were:
- Alfred Caldwell as Landscape Architect
- Heritage Architecture Studio as Remodelation Architect
If you want to learn more about the McCormick House, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-12-19 at 10:47:25||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Chicago History Museum on 2007:03:26 00:00:00. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “© Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2015, all rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:Chicago History Museum
- Copyright:© Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2015, all rights reserved
- Exposure Time:4
- F Number:5
- I S O Speed Ratings:6
- Date Time Original:2007:03:26 00:00:00
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:7408748
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:7500
- Image Length:6000
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:1
- Image Description:Exterior view of Robert H. McCormick, Jr. house, designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and originally located at 299 Prospect Avenue in Elmhurst, Illinois, November 28, 1952.
- Samples Per Pixel:4
- X Resolution:6000000/10000
- Y Resolution:6000000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 (Windows)
- Date Time:2019:12:19 11:46:27
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:552
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exif Version:0230
- Color Space:65535
- Exif Image Width:4000
- Exif Image Length:3200