This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 3700x2467 pixels.
About this building
Marina Bay Sands, designed by Moshe Safdie, is located at Singapore. It was designed in 2006 and built in 2006-2010.
It has a height of 195 mts, with a total count of 57 floors.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Marina Bay Sands were:
- Peter Walker & Partners, Peridian International, Inc. as Landscape Architect
- R.G. Vanderweil, LLP as Engineer
- Arup as Structural Engineer
- Bachy Soletanche as Construction Company
- Las Vegas Sands Corporation as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Marina Bay Sands, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2021-09-13 at 20:56:54||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Stefano on 2011:02:06 09:02:34.
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Exposure Time:4
- F Number:5
- I S O Speed Ratings:6
- Date Time Original:2011:02:06 09:02:34
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:11920597
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF, WINXP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:2130
- Undefined Tag:0x E A1 C:๊
- Date Time Digitized:2011:02:06 09:02:34
- Sub Sec Time Original:40
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:40