This image is available in several sizes: 150x150 pixels, 500x375 pixels, 1024x768 pixels, 1920x1440 pixels, or 3648x2736 pixels.
About this building
Liège-Guillemins Railway Station, designed by Santiago Calatrava, is located at 2 Place des Guillemins, Liège, Belgium. It was designed in 1996 and built in 2000 - 2009.
It has a height of 35m, with a total count of 5 floors.
It has a total built-up area of 49.000 m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Liège-Guillemins Railway Station were:
- Santiago Calatrava, Bureau d'études Greisch as Structural Engineer
- AM CFE-GALÈRE-DUCHÊNE-WUST as Construction Company
- SNCB Holding, Infrabel and Euro Liège TGV as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Liège-Guillemins Railway Station, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-11-14 at 19:59:08||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by on 2016:06:27 14:39:58. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon PowerShot S95 by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/400, a focal distance of 14976/1000 and an IOS of 80.
A shutter speed of 1/400 means the sensor was exposed for 0.0025 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 80 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Model:Canon PowerShot S95
- Exposure Time:1/400
- F Number:4/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:80
- Date Time Original:2016:06:27 14:39:58
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:5289472
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:3648
- Image Length:2736
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:2400000/10000
- Y Resolution:2400000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:11:14 17:33:50
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:280
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:4
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2016:06:27 14:39:58
- Shutter Speed Value:8643856/1000000
- Aperture Value:4/1
- Exposure Bias Value:-1/3
- Max Aperture Value:128/32
- Subject Distance:153/10
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:14976/1000
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:3648
- Exif Image Length:2736
- Focal Plane X Resolution:3648000/292
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:2736000/219
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:1
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:3648/3648
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:6.0-22.5 mm