This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x355 pixels, 633x450 pixels, 633x450 pixels, or 633x450 pixels.
About this building
Khalifa International Stadium – Renovation, designed by Dar Al-Handasah, is located at Al-Waab Street, Baaya, Doha, Qatar. It was built in 1976. It was later remodeled in 2005, 2014 – 2017.
It has a total built-up area of 44,000 m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Khalifa International Stadium – Renovation were:
- Dar Al-Handasah, GHD as Remodelation Architect
- Maffeis Engineering SpA as Structural Engineer
- MIDMAC-PORR-Six Construct JV, Projacs as Construction Company
- Mohemed Ahmed as Construction Manager
- Qatar State Government as Founder
If you want to learn more about the Khalifa International Stadium – Renovation, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.