About this building
European Court of Human Rights, designed by Richard Rogers, is located at Strasbourg, France. It was designed in 1989 and built in 1991 - 1995.
It is built on a 2,4ha lot with a total built-up area of 28.000m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the European Court of Human Rights were:
- Atelier d'Architecture Claude Bucher as Associate Architect
- David Jarvis Associates, Dan Kiley as Landscape Architect
- Ove Arup & Partners, Omnium Technique Européen as Engineer
- Ove Arup & Partners, Omnium Technique Européen as Structural Engineer
- Sound Research Laboratories as Acoustic Engineer
- Lighting Design Partnership as Electrical Engineer
- Campenon Bernard SGE as Construction Company
- European Council as Developer
If you want to learn more about the European Court of Human Rights, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-08-11 at 09:53:20||Maria de la Paz|