This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 960x640 pixels, 960x640 pixels, or 960x640 pixels.
About this building
Elba Philharmonic, designed by Herzog & de Meuron, Jacques Herzog, Pierre De Meuron, Ascan Mergenthaler, is located at Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany. It was designed in 2001-2004 and built in 2007 – 2016.
It has a height of 110m, with a total count of 26 floors.
It is built on a 10.540m2 lot with a footprint of 5.600m2 and a total built-up area of 120.383m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Elba Philharmonic were:
- Schnetzer Puskas Ingenieure AG, Hochtief Solutions AG as Structural Engineer
- Nagata Acoustics Inc, Yasuhisa Toyota as Acoustic Engineer
- Adamanta Grundstücks-Vermietungsgesellschaft mbH & Co as Construction Company
- Ascan Mergenthaler as Construction Manager
If you want to learn more about the Elba Philharmonic, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-07-18 at 10:24:47||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Thies Raetzke on 2016:12:20 18:46:41. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Macintosh), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS 5D Mark IV by Canon, with a shutter speed of 30/1, a focal distance of 24/1 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 30/1 means the sensor was exposed for 30 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “Thies Raetzke”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:Thies Raetzke
- Copyright:Thies Raetzke
- Model:Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Exposure Time:30/1
- F Number:10/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2016:12:20 18:46:41
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:120472
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:6720
- Image Length:4480
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:300/1
- Y Resolution:300/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Macintosh)
- Date Time:2017:01:04 21:11:12
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:340
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:3
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:100
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2016:12:20 18:46:41
- Shutter Speed Value:-4906891/1000000
- Aperture Value:6643856/1000000
- Exposure Bias Value:3/1
- Max Aperture Value:3625/1000
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:24/1
- Sub Sec Time Original:23
- Color Space:65535
- Exif Image Width:6720
- Exif Image Length:4480
- Focal Plane X Resolution:61166933/32768
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:61166933/32768
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:3
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:1
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:033022007787
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:TS-E24mm f/3.5L II
- Undefined Tag:0x A435:000000c0fc