This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 5184x3456 pixels.
About this building
CCTV Headquarters, designed by Rem Koolhaas, Ove Arup & Partners, is located at Beijing(Pekin), China. It was designed in 2002 and built in 2004-2012.
It has a height of Tower 1, 234m, Tower 2, 210m, with a total count of 58 floors, 54 above ground, and 4 basements.
It has a total built-up area of 473.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the CCTV Headquarters were:
- Shohei Shigematsu, Ellen van Loon y Victor van der Chijs, David Gianotten as Associate Architect
- Inside/Outside, Petra Blaisse as Landscape Architect
- Cecil Balmond, Ove Arup & Partners as Structural Engineer
- DHV Building and Industry as Acoustic Engineer
- Lighting Planners Associates as Electrical Engineer
- China State Construction and Engineering Corporation as Construction Company
- China Central Television (CCTV) as Developer
If you want to learn more about the CCTV Headquarters, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2022-11-07 at 09:41:49||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by on 2021:08:28 17:19:43. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 12.3 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS 60D by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/60, a focal distance of 22/1 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 1/60 means the sensor was exposed for 0.016666666666667 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Model:Canon EOS 60D
- Exposure Time:1/60
- F Number:8/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2021:08:28 17:19:43
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:5348094
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:300/1
- Y Resolution:300/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 12.3 (Windows)
- Date Time:2021:08:29 07:44:53
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:208
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:8
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:100
- Exif Version:0231
- Date Time Digitized:2021:08:28 17:19:43
- Undefined Tag:0x9010:+08:00
- Shutter Speed Value:5906891/1000000
- Aperture Value:6/1
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:3875/1000
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:22/1
- Sub Sec Time Original:38
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:38
- Color Space:65535
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5184000/905
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/595
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:1380951708
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Undefined Tag:0x A435:0000100df4