This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x682 pixels, 1100x733 pixels, or 1100x733 pixels.
About this building
Capitol of the United States, designed by William Thornton, Benjamin Henry Latrobe, Charles Bulfinch, Thomas U. Walter, is located at Washington DC, United States. It was designed in 1973 and built in 1800.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Capitol of the United States were:
- Frederick Law Olmsted as Landscape Architect
- Administración de Washington DC as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Capitol of the United States, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-06-30 at 10:08:53||meri|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Amanda Lucidon on 2014:01:28 21:46:05. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS 5D Mark III by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/160, a focal distance of 50/1 and an IOS of 800.
A shutter speed of 1/160 means the sensor was exposed for 0.00625 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 800 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken in were probably poor. This might be a night or interior photo taken without a tripod and therefore it might have quite a lot of "noise", especially if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “This photograph is provided by THE WHITE HOUSE as a courtesy and may be printed by the subject(s) in the photograph for personal ”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:Amanda Lucidon
- Copyright:This photograph is provided by THE WHITE HOUSE as a courtesy and may be printed by the subject(s) in the photograph for personal
- Model:Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Exposure Time:1/160
- F Number:4/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:800
- Date Time Original:2014:01:28 21:46:05
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:297711
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Description:President Barack Obama delivers the State of the Union address in the House Chamber at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., Jan. 28, 2014. (Official White House Photo by Amanda Lucidon)
- X Resolution:2400000/10000
- Y Resolution:2400000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
- Date Time:2014:01:29 10:59:39
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:996
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:1
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:800
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2014:01:28 21:46:05
- Shutter Speed Value:7321928/1000000
- Aperture Value:4/1
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:3/1
- Metering Mode:6
- Focal Length:50/1
- Sub Sec Time:13
- Sub Sec Time Original:13
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:13
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:1100
- Exif Image Length:733
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5242880/32768
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:5242880/32768
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:4
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:1
- White Balance:1
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:042033001364
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- Undefined Tag:0x A435:9300007602