This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 1920x1280 pixels.
About this building
Capitol of the United States, designed by William Thornton, Benjamin Henry Latrobe, Charles Bulfinch, Thomas U. Walter, is located at Washington DC, United States. It was designed in 1973 and built in 1800.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Capitol of the United States were:
- Frederick Law Olmsted as Landscape Architect
- Administración de Washington DC as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Capitol of the United States, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-06-30 at 10:08:51||meri|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Lawrence Jackson on 2011:01:25 21:38:03. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS 5D Mark II by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/5, a focal distance of 15/1 and an IOS of 250.
A shutter speed of 1/5 means the sensor was exposed for 0.2 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
An ISO of 250 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “This photograph is provided by THE WHITE HOUSE as a courtesy and may be printed by the subject(s) in the photograph for personal use only. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not otherwise be reproduced, disseminated or broadcast, without the written permission of the White House Photo Office. This photograph may not be used in any commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:Lawrence Jackson
- Copyright:This photograph is provided by THE WHITE HOUSE as a courtesy and may be printed by the subject(s) in the photograph for personal use only. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not otherwise be reproduced, disseminated or broadcast, without the written permission of the White House Photo Office. This photograph may not be used in any commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.
- Model:Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Exposure Time:1/5
- F Number:13/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:250
- Date Time Original:2011:01:25 21:38:03
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:697614
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:6144
- Image Length:4096
- Image Description:President Barack Obama delivers his State of the Union speech to members of Congress and government leaders in the House chambers at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. Jan. 25, 2011. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)
- X Resolution:2400000/10000
- Y Resolution:2400000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
- Date Time:2011:01:26 09:14:08
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:1072
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:1
- Exif Version:0221
- Date Time Digitized:2011:01:25 21:38:03
- Shutter Speed Value:2321928/1000000
- Aperture Value:7400879/1000000
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:3/1
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:15/1
- Sub Sec Time Original:53
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:53
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:1920
- Exif Image Length:1280
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5616000/1459
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3744000/958
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:1
- White Balance:1
- Scene Capture Type:0