This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 5184x3456 pixels.
About this building
Botín Center of Art and Culture, designed by Renzo Piano, is located at Muelle de Albareda s/n, Jardines de Pereda, Santander, Spain. It was designed in 2010 and built in 2012 - 2017.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Botín Center of Art and Culture were:
- Luis Vidal Architects as Associate Architect
- F. Caruncho as Landscape Architect
- Dynamis as Structural Engineer
- Muller-BBM as Acoustic Engineer
- artec3 Studio as Electrical Engineer
If you want to learn more about the Botín Center of Art and Culture, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2021-12-03 at 16:29:32||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia on 2021:10:26 10:29:59. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom 4.4 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS M by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/30, a focal distance of 18/1 and an IOS of 320.
A shutter speed of 1/30 means the sensor was exposed for 0.033333333333333 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
AN ISO of 320 means the lightning conditions when this photo was taken were probably not ideal. This image might have some "noise", particulary if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon EOS M
- Exposure Time:1/30
- F Number:4/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:320
- Date Time Original:2021:10:26 10:29:59
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:12223719
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:240/1
- Y Resolution:240/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom 4.4 (Windows)
- Date Time:2021:12:03 16:30:43
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:194
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:320
- Exif Version:0231
- Date Time Digitized:2021:10:26 10:29:59
- Undefined Tag:0x9010:+01:00
- Shutter Speed Value:4906891/1000000
- Aperture Value:4/1
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:3625/1000
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:18/1
- Sub Sec Time Original:85
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:85
- Color Space:1
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5184000/894
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/597
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:044052308726
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:EF-M18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Undefined Tag:0x A435:00000295b9