This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 5184x3456 pixels.
About this building
Botín Center of Art and Culture, designed by Renzo Piano, is located at Muelle de Albareda s/n, Jardines de Pereda, Santander, Spain. It was designed in 2010 and built in 2012 - 2017.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Botín Center of Art and Culture were:
- Luis Vidal Architects as Associate Architect
- F. Caruncho as Landscape Architect
- Dynamis as Structural Engineer
- Muller-BBM as Acoustic Engineer
- artec3 Studio as Electrical Engineer
If you want to learn more about the Botín Center of Art and Culture, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2021-12-03 at 16:13:47||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia on 2021:10:26 10:56:57. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom 4.4 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS M by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/250, a focal distance of 18/1 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 1/250 means the sensor was exposed for 0.004 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon EOS M
- Exposure Time:1/250
- F Number:10/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2021:10:26 10:56:57
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:10851551
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:240/1
- Y Resolution:240/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom 4.4 (Windows)
- Date Time:2021:12:03 16:26:27
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:194
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:100
- Exif Version:0231
- Date Time Digitized:2021:10:26 10:56:57
- Undefined Tag:0x9010:+01:00
- Shutter Speed Value:7965784/1000000
- Aperture Value:6643856/1000000
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:3625/1000
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:18/1
- Sub Sec Time Original:34
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:34
- Color Space:1
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5184000/894
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/597
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:044052308726
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:EF-M18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Undefined Tag:0x A435:00000295b9