This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x293 pixels, 1024x600 pixels, 1920x1125 pixels, or 7137x4180 pixels.
About this building
Botín Center of Art and Culture, designed by Renzo Piano, is located at Muelle de Albareda s/n, Jardines de Pereda, Santander, Spain. It was designed in 2010 and built in 2012 - 2017.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Botín Center of Art and Culture were:
- Luis Vidal Architects as Associate Architect
- F. Caruncho as Landscape Architect
- Dynamis as Structural Engineer
- Muller-BBM as Acoustic Engineer
- artec3 Studio as Electrical Engineer
If you want to learn more about the Botín Center of Art and Culture, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-03-19 at 20:34:32||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Enrico Cano on 2017-06-20T22:32:56. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Macintosh), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Hasselblad H3D-39 by Hasselblad, with a shutter speed of 3/1, a focal distance of 28/1 and an IOS of 50.
A shutter speed of 3/1 means the sensor was exposed for 3 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
An ISO of 50 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “Studio Fotografico Enrico Cano”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:Enrico Cano
- Copyright:Studio Fotografico Enrico Cano
- Model:Hasselblad H3D-39
- Exposure Time:3/1
- F Number:68/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:50
- Date Time Original:2017-06-20T22:32:56
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:12541056
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:7137
- Image Length:4180
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:3000000/10000
- Y Resolution:3000000/10000
- Planar Configuration:1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Macintosh)
- Date Time:2017:06:21 17:53:35
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:380
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:1
- Exif Version:0210
- Date Time Digitized:2017-06-20T22:32:56
- Shutter Speed Value:-850920263/536870912
- Aperture Value:742367580/134217728
- Max Aperture Value:4/1
- Subject Distance:308/100
- Focal Length:28/1
- Color Space:65535
- Exif Image Width:7137
- Exif Image Length:4180
- Focal Plane X Resolution:147059/100
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:147059/100
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:3
- Focal Length In35mm Film:19