This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x331 pixels, 800x530 pixels, 800x530 pixels, or 800x530 pixels.
About this building
Biomuseum – Museum of Biodiversity at Panama, designed by Frank Gehry, is located at Calzada de Amador, Panamá City, Panamá. It was built in 2006 – 2014.
It has a total built-up area of 4.100m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Biomuseum – Museum of Biodiversity at Panama were:
- Edwina von Gal as Landscape Architect
- O.M. Ramirez Y Asociados as Structural Engineer
- Cerami Inc as Acoustic Engineer
- Lightswitch as Electrical Engineer
- Engineering R.M., S.A. as Construction Company
- Amador Fundation as Developer
- Bruce Mau Design as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the Biomuseum – Museum of Biodiversity at Panama, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-03-21 at 19:44:08||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
The image has been post-processed using Google, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “¬©Victoria Murillo/Istmophoto.com”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Copyright:¬©Victoria Murillo/Istmophoto.com
- Exposure Time:4
- F Number:5
- I S O Speed Ratings:6
- Date Time Original:7
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:74087
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF, INTEROP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:94
- Exif Version:0220
- Color Space:1
- Interoperability Offset:136
- Inter Operability Index:R98
- Inter Operability Version:0100