This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x331 pixels, 1024x678 pixels, 1024x678 pixels, or 1024x678 pixels.
About this building
Biomuseum – Museum of Biodiversity at Panama, designed by Frank Gehry, is located at Calzada de Amador, Panamá City, Panamá. It was built in 2006 – 2014.
It has a total built-up area of 4.100m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Biomuseum – Museum of Biodiversity at Panama were:
- Edwina von Gal as Landscape Architect
- O.M. Ramirez Y Asociados as Structural Engineer
- Cerami Inc as Acoustic Engineer
- Lightswitch as Electrical Engineer
- Engineering R.M., S.A. as Construction Company
- Amador Fundation as Developer
- Bruce Mau Design as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the Biomuseum – Museum of Biodiversity at Panama, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-03-21 at 19:44:11||Maria de la Paz|