About this building
American Copper Buildings, designed by SHoP Architects, is located at 626 1st Avenue, New York, United States. It was designed in 2013 and built in 2014-2018.
It has a height of 160m West Tower, 140m East Tower, with a total count of 48 floors.
It has a total built-up area of 76.645 m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the American Copper Buildings were:
- SCAPE as Landscape Architect
- WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff as Structural Engineer
- Cerami & Associates as Acoustic Engineer
- AKRF Lighting as Electrical Engineer
- Development Group as Developer
If you want to learn more about the American Copper Buildings, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2020-02-20 at 17:17:45||Maria de la Paz|