This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x331 pixels, 800x530 pixels, 800x530 pixels, or 800x530 pixels.
About this building
Vidhan Sabha Bhopal, designed by Charles Correa, is located at Bhopal, India. It was built in 1983 - 1993.
It is built on a 85.000 m² lot with a total built-up area of 32.000 m².
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Vidhan Sabha Bhopal were:
- Mr. Kishor Pradhan as Landscape Architect
- Mr. Mahendra Raj as Structural Engineer
- Mr. Gautam Suri as Acoustic Engineer
- Gobierno Estatal de Madhya Pradesh as Developer
- Mr. Satish Madhiwala as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the Vidhan Sabha Bhopal, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.