This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x340 pixels, 1024x696 pixels, 1920x1304 pixels, or 3400x2310 pixels.
About this building
Tower Bridge in London, designed by Horace Jones, is located at London, England. It was built in 1886 - 1894.
It has a height of 65m.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Tower Bridge in London were:
- John Wolfe Barry as Structural Engineer
- Sir John Jackson, Sir William Arrol, Sir W. G. Armstrong, Mitchell y Co, Perry and Company as Construction Company
If you want to learn more about the Tower Bridge in London, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-05-27 at 12:08:00||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by unknown; WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2006:11:11 19:41:38. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/400, a focal distance of 55/1 and an IOS of 400.
A shutter speed of 1/400 means the sensor was exposed for 0.0025 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
AN ISO of 400 means the lightning conditions when this photo was taken were probably not ideal. This image might have some "noise", particulary if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:unknown; WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
- Exposure Time:1/400
- F Number:14/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:400
- Date Time Original:2006:11:11 19:41:38
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:4186430
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF, INTEROP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:3456
- Image Length:2304
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:720000/10000
- Y Resolution:720000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:05:22 16:17:32
- Y Cb Cr Positioning:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:6770
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Exif Version:0221
- Date Time Digitized:2006:11:11 19:41:38
- Components Configuration:
- Shutter Speed Value:566484/65536
- Aperture Value:499038/65536
- Exposure Bias Value:0/2
- Max Aperture Value:496875/100000
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:55/1
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:3400
- Exif Image Length:2310
- Interoperability Offset:1040
- Focal Plane X Resolution:3456000/874
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:2304000/582
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A430:unknown
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:1730740531
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:18.0-55.0 mm
- Inter Operability Index:R98
- Inter Operability Version:0100