This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1620x1080 pixels, or 5171x3447 pixels.
About this building
Qatar National Convention Center, designed by Arata Isozaki, is located at Gharafat al Rayyan, Doha, Qatar. It was designed in 2006 - 2009 and built in 2011.
It has a height of 15m, with a total count of 4 floors, 3 above ground, and 1 basements.
It has a total built-up area of 177,000m²
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Qatar National Convention Center were:
- RHWL Architects, Yamasaki Architects as Associate Architect
- Mutsuro Sasaki, Brian Cole, Thornton Tomasetti as Structural Engineer
- BAYTUR Insaat Taahhüt, Victor Buyck Steel Construction as Construction Company
- Populous as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the Qatar National Convention Center, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-04-30 at 10:56:03||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia on 2018:12:25 12:34:21. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC 2.2.1 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS M by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/30, a focal distance of 18/1 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 1/30 means the sensor was exposed for 0.033333333333333 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon EOS M
- Exposure Time:1/30
- F Number:35/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2018:12:25 12:34:21
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:4365672
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:240/1
- Y Resolution:240/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom CC 2.2.1 (Windows)
- Date Time:2019:04:28 21:10:54
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:200
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:100
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2018:12:25 12:34:21
- Shutter Speed Value:4906891/1000000
- Aperture Value:361471/100000
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:3625/1000
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:18/1
- Sub Sec Time Original:48
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:48
- Color Space:1
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5184000/894
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/597
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:044052308726
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:EF-M18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Undefined Tag:0x A435:00000295b9