This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x354 pixels, 1024x725 pixels, 1920x1360 pixels, or 5712x4046 pixels.
About this building
Qatar Foundation Headquarter & Strategic Studies Center, designed by OMA, Rem Koolhaas, Kunlé Adeyemi, is located at Education City, Al Rayyan, Doha, Qatar. It was built in 2012 - 2017.
It has a height of 57m, with a total count of 13 floors, 12 above ground, and 1 basements.
It has a total built-up area of 34.782m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Qatar Foundation Headquarter & Strategic Studies Center were:
- Iyad Alsaka as Associate Architect
- MIDMAC as Construction Company
- Qatar Foundation as Developer
- Philip Nadeau as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the Qatar Foundation Headquarter & Strategic Studies Center, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2018:12:23 12:54:45. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/1250, a focal distance of 10200/1000 and an IOS of 125.
A shutter speed of 1/1250 means the sensor was exposed for 0.0008 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 125 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- Exposure Time:1/1250
- F Number:9/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:125
- Date Time Original:2018:12:23 12:54:45
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:9209501
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:5472
- Image Length:3648
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:2400000/10000
- Y Resolution:2400000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:12:27 18:50:19
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:296
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:125
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2018:12:23 12:54:45
- Shutter Speed Value:10287712/1000000
- Aperture Value:633985/100000
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:64/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:10200/1000
- Sub Sec Time Original:46
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:5712
- Exif Image Length:4046
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5472000/517
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3648000/345
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:5472/5472
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:613052002056
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:10.2-30.6 mm