This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 5317x3545 pixels.
About this building
National Museum of Qatar, designed by Jean Nouvel, is located at Museum Park St, Doha, Qatar. It was designed in 2008 and built in 2010 - 2019.
It has a height of 40m.
It is built on a 139.354,56m2 lot with a total built-up area of 40.000m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the National Museum of Qatar were:
- ASTAD Project Management as Technical Architect
- Michel Desvigne, Ana Marti- Baron as Landscape Architect
- Ingphi, SA as Engineer
- ARUP London as Structural Engineer
- Hyundai Engineering & Contracting as Construction Company
- Qatar Museums, Qatar Petroleum as Developer
- Sabrina Letourneur as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the National Museum of Qatar, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-01-18 at 17:37:10||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2018:12:22 10:45:51. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/1000, a focal distance of 22783/1000 and an IOS of 125.
A shutter speed of 1/1000 means the sensor was exposed for 0.001 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 125 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- Exposure Time:1/1000
- F Number:45/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:125
- Date Time Original:2018:12:22 10:45:51
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:12128521
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:5472
- Image Length:3648
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:2400000/10000
- Y Resolution:2400000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:12:23 18:32:04
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:296
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:2
- Undefined Tag:0x8832:125
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2018:12:22 10:45:51
- Shutter Speed Value:9965784/1000000
- Aperture Value:433985/100000
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:139/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:22783/1000
- Sub Sec Time Original:04
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:5317
- Exif Image Length:3545
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5472000/517
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3648000/345
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:5472/5472
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A431:613052002056
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:10.2-30.6 mm