About this building
It has a height of 63m, with a total count of 6 floors, 5 above ground, and 1 basements.
It is built on a 259.000m2 lot with a total built-up area of 45.000 m².
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the The Museum of Islamic Art were:
- Jaros Baum & Bolles, NY as Technical Architect
- Qatar Engineer & Associates as Associate Architect
- Sda Protec as Engineer
- Leslie E. Robertson Associates as Structural Engineer
- Xu Acoustique París as Acoustic Engineer
- Fisher Marantz Stone NY, Isometrix Lighting and Design as Electrical Engineer
- Turner Projacs as Construction Company
- National Council for Culture, Arts and Heritage, Qatar Petroleum as Developer
If you want to learn more about the The Museum of Islamic Art, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-02-02 at 18:06:35||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
The image has been post-processed using Google, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
I S O Speed Ratings:6
Date Time Original:7
File Date Time:0
Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF
C O M P U T E D:Array
Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:46
Exif Image Width:500
Exif Image Length:400