This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 5184x3456 pixels.
About this building
Luxembourg Philharmonic, designed by Christian Portzamparc, is located at Place de l’Europe, Kirchberg Plateau, Luxembourg. It was built in 2002 - 2005.
It has a footprint on the ground of 20.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Luxembourg Philharmonic were:
- Christian Bauer&Associés as Associate Architect
- Gehl Jacoby, Walter de Toffol as Structural Engineer
- Albert Yaying Xu, Jean-Paul Lamoureux, Jérôme Falala as Acoustic Engineer
- Felgen & Associés as Electrical Engineer
- Ministry of public works, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Luxembourg Philharmonic, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-12-06 at 11:44:17||Guillermo|
About this photo
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - The Architecture Encyclopedia
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Exposure Time:4
- F Number:5
- I S O Speed Ratings:6
- Date Time Original:7
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:7804972
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:240/1
- Y Resolution:240/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:78
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exif Version:0231
- Color Space:1