About this building
Luxembourg Philharmonic, designed by Christian Portzamparc, is located at Place de l’Europe, Kirchberg Plateau, Luxembourg. It was built in 2002 - 2005.
It has a footprint on the ground of 20.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Luxembourg Philharmonic were:
- Christian Bauer&Associés as Associate Architect
- Gehl Jacoby, Walter de Toffol as Structural Engineer
- Albert Yaying Xu, Jean-Paul Lamoureux, Jérôme Falala as Acoustic Engineer
- Felgen & Associés as Electrical Engineer
- Ministry of public works, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Luxembourg Philharmonic, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-12-08 at 19:28:48||Maria de la Paz|