This image is available in several sizes: 155x155 pixels, 499x355 pixels, 499x355 pixels, 499x355 pixels, or 499x355 pixels.
About this building
Luxembourg Philharmonic, designed by Christian Portzamparc, is located at Place de l’Europe, Kirchberg Plateau, Luxembourg. It was built in 2002 - 2005.
It has a footprint on the ground of 20.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Luxembourg Philharmonic were:
- Christian Bauer&Associés as Associate Architect
- Gehl Jacoby, Walter de Toffol as Structural Engineer
- Albert Yaying Xu, Jean-Paul Lamoureux, Jérôme Falala as Acoustic Engineer
- Felgen & Associés as Electrical Engineer
- Ministry of public works, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Luxembourg Philharmonic, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-12-08 at 19:28:48||Maria de la Paz|