This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x375 pixels, 1024x768 pixels, 1920x1440 pixels, or 2594x1946 pixels.
About this building
Library and Learning Centre University of Economics Vienna, designed by Zaha Hadid, Patrick Schumacher, is located at Vienna, Austria. It was built in 2008 – 2013.
It has a height of 30m, with a total count of 5 floors.
It is built on a 42.000 m² lot with a total built-up area of 28.000 m².
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Library and Learning Centre University of Economics Vienna were:
- Arup Deutschland GMBH as Engineer
- Vasko und Partner Ingenieure as Structural Engineer
- Arup Berlin as Electrical Engineer
- Drees & Sommer, Delta Projektconsult as Construction Company
- Vienna University of Economics as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Library and Learning Centre University of Economics Vienna, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-04-12 at 14:30:26||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2015:09:12 14:04:17. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon IXY DIGITAL 60 by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/60, a focal distance of 5800/1000 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 1/60 means the sensor was exposed for 0.016666666666667 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon IXY DIGITAL 60
- Exposure Time:1/60
- F Number:28/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2015:09:12 14:04:17
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:2886521
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF, INTEROP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:2592
- Image Length:1944
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:1800000/10000
- Y Resolution:1800000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:03:30 18:22:52
- Y Cb Cr Positioning:1
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:6046
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exif Version:0220
- Date Time Digitized:2015:09:12 14:04:17
- Components Configuration:
- Compressed Bits Per Pixel:5/1
- Shutter Speed Value:189/32
- Aperture Value:95/32
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:95/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:5800/1000
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:2594
- Exif Image Length:1946
- Interoperability Offset:1064
- Focal Plane X Resolution:2592000/225
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:1944000/168
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:2592/2592
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:5.8-17.4 mm
- Inter Operability Index:R98
- Inter Operability Version:0100
- Related Image Width:2592
- Related Image Height:1944