About this building
It has a height of 30m, with a total count of 5 floors.
It is built on a 42.000 m² lot with a total built-up area of 28.000 m².
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Library and Learning Centre University of Economics Vienna were:
- Arup Deutschland GMBH as Engineer
- Vasko und Partner Ingenieure as Structural Engineer
- Arup Berlin as Electrical Engineer
- Drees & Sommer, Delta Projektconsult as Construction Company
- Vienna University of Economics as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Library and Learning Centre University of Economics Vienna, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-04-10 at 10:18:56||Maria de la Paz|