About this building
Geisel Library, designed by William L. Pereira, is located at University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States. It was built in 1968 -1970. It was later remodeled in 1990 - 1993.
It has a height of 33,53 m, with a total count of 8 floors, 6 above ground, and 2 basements.
It has a total built-up area of 16.350,93m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Geisel Library were:
- Robert A. Thorburn as Technical Architect
- Gunnar Birkerts as Remodelation Architect
- Brandow & Johnston as Structural Engineer
- Frumhoff & Cohen as Electrical Engineer
- Neilsen Construction Co as Construction Company
- University of California San Diego as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Geisel Library, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-04-26 at 18:32:11||Maria de la Paz|