This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x339 pixels, 1024x694 pixels, 1920x1302 pixels, or 4530x3072 pixels.
About this building
De Rotterdam, designed by OMA, Rem Koolhaas, is located at Rotterdam, Holland. It was designed in 1997 and built in 2009 - 2013.
It has a height of 150m, with a total count of 46 floors, 44 above ground, and 2 basements.
It is built on a 3.852m² lot with a total built-up area of 162.000m².
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the De Rotterdam were:
- B+M as Technical Architect
- Kees van Casteren as Associate Architect
- Techniplan as Engineer
- Corsmit Raadgevende Ingenieurs as Structural Engineer
- DGMR Raadgevende Ingenieurs as Acoustic Engineer
- Arup, Ducks Scéno as Electrical Engineer
- Züblin,. Permasteelisa as Construction Company
- De Rotterdam CV, La Haya as Developer
If you want to learn more about the De Rotterdam, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2018:05:13 12:05:47. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon IXUS 127 HS by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/640, a focal distance of 4300/1000 and an IOS of 200.
A shutter speed of 1/640 means the sensor was exposed for 0.0015625 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 200 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon IXUS 127 HS
- Exposure Time:1/640
- F Number:80/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:200
- Date Time Original:2018:05:13 12:05:47
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:7337572
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF, INTEROP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:4608
- Image Length:3072
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Image Description:
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:1800000/10000
- Y Resolution:1800000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:07:04 09:48:32
- Y Cb Cr Positioning:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:5458
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:4
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2018:05:13 12:05:47
- Components Configuration:
- Compressed Bits Per Pixel:3/1
- Shutter Speed Value:298/32
- Aperture Value:192/32
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:92/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:4300/1000
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:4530
- Exif Image Length:3072
- Interoperability Offset:1136
- Focal Plane X Resolution:4608000/243
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/182
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:4608/4608
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A430:
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:4.3-21.5 mm
- Inter Operability Index:R98
- Inter Operability Version:0100
- Related Image Width:4608
- Related Image Height:3072