This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 800x533 pixels, 800x533 pixels, or 800x533 pixels.
About this building
De Rotterdam, designed by OMA, Rem Koolhaas, is located at Rotterdam, Holland. It was designed in 1997 and built in 2009 - 2013.
It has a height of 150m, with a total count of 46 floors, 44 above ground, and 2 basements.
It is built on a 3.852m² lot with a total built-up area of 162.000m².
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the De Rotterdam were:
- B+M as Technical Architect
- Kees van Casteren as Associate Architect
- Techniplan as Engineer
- Corsmit Raadgevende Ingenieurs as Structural Engineer
- DGMR Raadgevende Ingenieurs as Acoustic Engineer
- Arup, Ducks Scéno as Electrical Engineer
- Züblin,. Permasteelisa as Construction Company
- De Rotterdam CV, La Haya as Developer
If you want to learn more about the De Rotterdam, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.