This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x313 pixels, 1024x640 pixels, 1760x1100 pixels, or 1760x1100 pixels.
About this building
Court of Justice of the European Union, designed by Dominique Perrault, is located at Kirchberg Plateau, Luxembourg. It was designed in 1990 and built in 2009 - 2019. It was later remodeled in 1988, 1993, 1994.
It has a total built-up area of 150.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Court of Justice of the European Union were:
- Bureau CJ4 as Associate Architect
- Bohdan Paczowski, Paul Fritsch, Dominique Perrault as Remodelation Architect
- Schroeder & A. / IncA, Gehl, Jacoby et Associés, TR-Engineering as Engineer
- Bevilacqua et Associés, Felgen et Associés as Electrical Engineer
- Paul Wurth Geprolux as Construction Company
- Luxembourg Public Building Administration as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Court of Justice of the European Union, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2020-01-17 at 17:18:45||Maria de la Paz|