About this building
Broadcasting Place Complex, designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Sturios, is located at Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was built in 2007 - 2009.
It has a height of 70m, with a total count of 23 floors.
It has a footprint on the ground of 17,723m2 adn a total built-up area of 10219m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Broadcasting Place Complex were:
- Robert Myers Associates as Landscape Architect
- KGA Trinity Chamber as Engineer
- Halcrow Yolles as Structural Engineer
- George Downing Construction as Construction Company
- Leeds Beckett University, Downing as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Broadcasting Place Complex, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time
|2023-05-23 at 16:56:52
|Maria de la Paz