This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x375 pixels, 1024x768 pixels, 1920x1440 pixels, or 3788x2841 pixels.
About this building
Barclays Center, designed by Aecom, is located at . It was .
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Barclays Center were:
- WSP Flack + Kurtz as Engineer
- Thornton Tomasetti as Structural Engineer
- Hunt Construction Group as Construction Company
- Forest City Enterprises (mayoritario), ONEXIM Sports & Entertainment (minoritario) as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Barclays Center, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-02-19 at 13:57:39||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2014:12:11 19:51:19. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon IXUS 127 HS by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/250, a focal distance of 7766/1000 and an IOS of 200.
A shutter speed of 1/250 means the sensor was exposed for 0.004 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 200 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon IXUS 127 HS
- Exposure Time:1/250
- F Number:4/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:200
- Date Time Original:2014:12:11 19:51:19
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:3043126
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:240/1
- Y Resolution:240/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows)
- Date Time:2019:02:18 08:03:31
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:206
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:4
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2014:12:11 19:51:19
- Shutter Speed Value:7965784/1000000
- Aperture Value:4/1
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:128/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:7766/1000
- Color Space:1
- Focal Plane X Resolution:4608000/243
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/182
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:4608/4608
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:4.3-21.5 mm