This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x667 pixels, 768x1024 pixels, 1920x2560 pixels, or 3456x4608 pixels.
About this building
Barclays Center, designed by Aecom, is located at . It was .
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Barclays Center were:
- WSP Flack + Kurtz as Engineer
- Thornton Tomasetti as Structural Engineer
- Hunt Construction Group as Construction Company
- Forest City Enterprises (mayoritario), ONEXIM Sports & Entertainment (minoritario) as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Barclays Center, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-02-19 at 13:56:22||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2014:12:11 19:15:35. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon IXUS 127 HS by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/30, a focal distance of 4300/1000 and an IOS of 400.
A shutter speed of 1/30 means the sensor was exposed for 0.033333333333333 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
AN ISO of 400 means the lightning conditions when this photo was taken were probably not ideal. This image might have some "noise", particulary if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon IXUS 127 HS
- Exposure Time:1/30
- F Number:27/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:400
- Date Time Original:2014:12:11 19:15:35
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:4488147
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:240/1
- Y Resolution:240/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows)
- Date Time:2019:02:18 08:04:04
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:206
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:4
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2014:12:11 19:15:35
- Shutter Speed Value:4906891/1000000
- Aperture Value:2865919/1000000
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:92/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:4300/1000
- Color Space:1
- Focal Plane X Resolution:4608000/243
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/182
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:4608/4608
- Scene Capture Type:0