This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x306 pixels, 1024x627 pixels, 1920x1176 pixels, or 7846x4805 pixels.
About this building
Barclays Center, designed by Aecom, is located at . It was .
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Barclays Center were:
- WSP Flack + Kurtz as Engineer
- Thornton Tomasetti as Structural Engineer
- Hunt Construction Group as Construction Company
- Forest City Enterprises (mayoritario), ONEXIM Sports & Entertainment (minoritario) as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Barclays Center, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-02-19 at 13:55:22||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2014:12:11 19:57:10. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Exposure Time:4
- F Number:5
- I S O Speed Ratings:6
- Date Time Original:2014:12:11 19:57:10
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:10389913
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:9670
- Image Length:4963
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:2400000/10000
- Y Resolution:2400000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Lightroom CC 2.0.2 (Windows)
- Date Time:2019:02:19 12:31:45
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:236
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2014:12:11 19:57:10
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:7846
- Exif Image Length:4805