This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x375 pixels, 1024x769 pixels, 1920x1442 pixels, or 4608x3460 pixels.
About this building
Bank of America Tower, designed by Cook + Fox Architects, is located at Avenue of the Americas & 42nd Street, Manhattan, New York, United States. It was built in 2004 - 2009.
It has a height of 365,8 m, with a total count of 58 floors, 55 above ground, and 3 basements.
It is built on a 8.094m2 lot with a total built-up area of 195.096m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Bank of America Tower were:
- Adamson Associates Architects as Associate Architect
- Jaros, Baum & Bolles as Engineer
- Severud Associates as Structural Engineer
- Tishman Realty & Construction as Construction Foreman
- The Durst Organization, Bank of America as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Bank of America Tower, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-04-17 at 09:19:36||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World on 2014:12:16 02:13:06. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon IXUS 127 HS by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/30, a focal distance of 21500/1000 and an IOS of 800.
A shutter speed of 1/30 means the sensor was exposed for 0.033333333333333 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
An ISO of 800 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken in were probably poor. This might be a night or interior photo taken without a tripod and therefore it might have quite a lot of "noise", especially if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Artist:WikiArquitectura - Architecture of the World
- Copyright:WikiArquitectura - © All rights reserved
- Model:Canon IXUS 127 HS
- Exposure Time:1/30
- F Number:59/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:800
- Date Time Original:2014:12:16 02:13:06
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:8985083
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF, INTEROP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:4608
- Image Length:3456
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Image Description:
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:1800000/10000
- Y Resolution:1800000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:04:16 19:08:49
- Y Cb Cr Positioning:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:8066
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x8830:4
- Exif Version:0230
- Date Time Digitized:2014:12:16 02:13:06
- Components Configuration:
- Compressed Bits Per Pixel:3/1
- Shutter Speed Value:157/32
- Aperture Value:164/32
- Exposure Bias Value:0/3
- Max Aperture Value:164/32
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:21500/1000
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:4608
- Exif Image Length:3460
- Interoperability Offset:1088
- Focal Plane X Resolution:4608000/243
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3456000/182
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:4608/4608
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Undefined Tag:0x A430:
- Undefined Tag:0x A432:Array
- Undefined Tag:0x A434:4.3-21.5 mm
- Inter Operability Index:R98
- Inter Operability Version:0100
- Related Image Width:4608
- Related Image Height:3456