This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x335 pixels, 800x536 pixels, 800x536 pixels, or 800x536 pixels.
About this building
Azadi Tower, designed by Hossein Amanat, is located at Tehran, District 10, Iran. It was built in 1968-1971.
It has a height of 45m, with a total count of 4 floors, 3 above ground, and 1 basements.
It is built on a 68.000m2 lot.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Azadi Tower were:
- R. Nik Khessal, M. Iranpour as Associate Architect
- Iraj Haghighi as Engineer
- Ove Arup & Partners as Structural Engineer
- MAP Company as Construction Company
- Consejo de Celebraciones, Roudaki Founation as Founder
If you want to learn more about the Azadi Tower, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-03-20 at 18:47:36||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by Nima Fatemi on 2008:12:11 11:26:00. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was NIKON D80 by NIKON CORPORATION, with a shutter speed of 1/400, a focal distance of 170/10 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 1/400 means the sensor was exposed for 0.0025 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “Allrights reserved by Nima Fatemi
- Artist:Nima Fatemi
- Copyright:Allrights reserved by Nima Fatemi
- Make:NIKON CORPORATION
- Model:NIKON D80
- Exposure Time:1/400
- F Number:45/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2008:12:11 11:26:00
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:352397
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:2000000/10000
- Y Resolution:2000000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
- Date Time:2011:08:08 21:36:50
- Undefined Tag:0x882 A:Array
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:320
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:1
- Exif Version:0221
- Date Time Digitized:2008:12:11 11:26:00
- Shutter Speed Value:8643856/1000000
- Aperture Value:433985/100000
- Exposure Bias Value:14/6
- Max Aperture Value:30/10
- Metering Mode:5
- Light Source:0
- Focal Length:170/10
- User Comment:ASCII (C) Nima Fatemi
- Sub Sec Time:20
- Sub Sec Time Original:20
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:20
- Color Space:65535
- Exif Image Width:800
- Exif Image Length:536
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Scene Type:
- C F A Pattern:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:1
- White Balance:1
- Digital Zoom Ratio:1/1
- Focal Length In35mm Film:25
- Scene Capture Type:0
- Gain Control:0
- Subject Distance Range:0