About this building
Azadi Tower, designed by Hossein Amanat, is located at Tehran, District 10, Iran. It was built in 1968-1971.
It has a height of 45m, with a total count of 4 floors, 3 above ground, and 1 basements.
It is built on a 68.000m2 lot.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Azadi Tower were:
- R. Nik Khessal, M. Iranpour as Associate Architect
- Iraj Haghighi as Engineer
- Ove Arup & Partners as Structural Engineer
- MAP Company as Construction Company
- Consejo de Celebraciones, Roudaki Founation as Founder
If you want to learn more about the Azadi Tower, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-03-20 at 18:47:57||Maria de la Paz|