This image is available in several sizes: 155x155 pixels, 500x500 pixels, 1000x999 pixels, 1000x999 pixels, or 1000x999 pixels.
About this building
Amon Carter Museum of American Art, designed by Philip Johnson, is located at Fort Worth, Texas, United States. It was designed in 1958 and built in 1961. It was later remodeled in 1964, 1977, 1999.
It has a total built-up area of 1858m2, 4645,15m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Amon Carter Museum of American Art were:
- Joseph R. Pelich as Associate Architect
- Joseph R. Pelich, Philip Johnson, John Burgee as Remodelation Architect
- Lev Zetlin as Structural Engineer
- Richard Kelly as Electrical Engineer
- Thomas S. Byrne, Inc. as Construction Company
If you want to learn more about the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-08-13 at 18:29:03||Maria de la Paz|