This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x375 pixels, 1024x768 pixels, 1920x1440 pixels, or 2710x2033 pixels.
About this building
1111 Lincoln Road, designed by Herzog & de Meuron, Jacques Herzog, Pierre De Meuron, is located at 1111 Lincoln Road Mall, South Beach Miami. It was built in 2008-2010.
It is built on a 233m2 / 2500m2 lot with a footprint of 197m2 / 2460m2 and a total built-up area of 2097m2 / 22575m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the 1111 Lincoln Road were:
- Jason Frantzen, Mark Loughnan, Nils Sanderson, Charles Stone as Associate Architect
- Raymond Jungles as Landscape Architect
- Kimley Horn and Associates as Engineer
- Optimus Structural Design LLC as Structural Engineer
- Franyie Engineers, Inc as Electrical Engineer
- G.T. McDonald Enterprises as Construction Company
If you want to learn more about the 1111 Lincoln Road, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-08-21 at 09:29:35||Guillermo|
About this photo
This photo was taken by on 2015:03:21 15:15:09. The image has been post-processed using Aperture 3.5.1, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon PowerShot G11 by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/50, a focal distance of 1223/125 and an IOS of 320.
A shutter speed of 1/50 means the sensor was exposed for 0.02 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
AN ISO of 320 means the lightning conditions when this photo was taken were probably not ideal. This image might have some "noise", particulary if zoomed in to 100%.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Model:Canon PowerShot G11
- Exposure Time:1/50
- F Number:16/5
- I S O Speed Ratings:320
- Date Time Original:2015:03:21 15:15:09
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:1249717
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Image Description:South Beach Miami. Parking Garage by Herzog & de Meuron
- X Resolution:300/1
- Y Resolution:300/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Aperture 3.5.1
- Date Time:2015:03:21 15:15:09
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:312
- Exposure Program:2
- Exif Version:0221
- Date Time Digitized:2015:03:21 15:15:09
- Components Configuration:
- Compressed Bits Per Pixel:3/1
- Shutter Speed Value:181/32
- Aperture Value:107/32
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Max Aperture Value:107/32
- Metering Mode:2
- Focal Length:1223/125
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:2710
- Exif Image Length:2033
- Focal Plane X Resolution:249863/20
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:249863/20
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Sensing Method:2
- File Source:
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Digital Zoom Ratio:1/1
- Scene Capture Type:0