This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1198x799 pixels, or 1198x799 pixels.
About this building
1111 Lincoln Road, designed by Herzog & de Meuron, Jacques Herzog, Pierre De Meuron, is located at 1111 Lincoln Road Mall, South Beach Miami. It was built in 2008-2010.
It is built on a 233m2 / 2500m2 lot with a footprint of 197m2 / 2460m2 and a total built-up area of 2097m2 / 22575m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the 1111 Lincoln Road were:
- Jason Frantzen, Mark Loughnan, Nils Sanderson, Charles Stone as Associate Architect
- Raymond Jungles as Landscape Architect
- Kimley Horn and Associates as Engineer
- Optimus Structural Design LLC as Structural Engineer
- Franyie Engineers, Inc as Electrical Engineer
- G.T. McDonald Enterprises as Construction Company
If you want to learn more about the 1111 Lincoln Road, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
About this photo
This photo was taken by on 2011:02:03 08:31:09. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II by Canon, with a shutter speed of 13/1, a focal distance of 70/1 and an IOS of 100.
A shutter speed of 13/1 means the sensor was exposed for 13 seconds, which means the image might be blurry unless it was taken using a tripod. Even if using a tripod it's possible that moving objects, such as cars or people walking are blurry.
An ISO of 100 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Model:Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II
- Exposure Time:13/1
- F Number:22/1
- I S O Speed Ratings:100
- Date Time Original:2011:02:03 08:31:09
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:288101
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:4992
- Image Length:3328
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:720000/10000
- Y Resolution:720000/10000
- Planar Configuration:1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
- Date Time:2012:01:06 16:40:56
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:308
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:1
- Exif Version:0221
- Date Time Digitized:2011:02:03 08:31:09
- Components Configuration:
- Shutter Speed Value:-237568/65536
- Aperture Value:589824/65536
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:70/1
- User Comment:
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:65535
- Exif Image Width:1198
- Exif Image Length:799
- Focal Plane X Resolution:5008000/1420
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:3334000/945
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:1
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0