This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x355 pixels, 1024x726 pixels, 1100x780 pixels, or 1100x780 pixels.
About this building
1111 Lincoln Road, designed by Herzog & de Meuron, Jacques Herzog, Pierre De Meuron, is located at 1111 Lincoln Road Mall, South Beach Miami. It was built in 2008-2010.
It is built on a 233m2 / 2500m2 lot with a footprint of 197m2 / 2460m2 and a total built-up area of 2097m2 / 22575m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the 1111 Lincoln Road were:
- Jason Frantzen, Mark Loughnan, Nils Sanderson, Charles Stone as Associate Architect
- Raymond Jungles as Landscape Architect
- Kimley Horn and Associates as Engineer
- Optimus Structural Design LLC as Structural Engineer
- Franyie Engineers, Inc as Electrical Engineer
- G.T. McDonald Enterprises as Construction Company
If you want to learn more about the 1111 Lincoln Road, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.