This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x354 pixels, 1024x724 pixels, 1920x1358 pixels, or 2339x1654 pixels.
About this building
MahaNakhon, designed by OMA, Rem Koolhaas, is located at 114 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand. It was designed in 2009 and built in 2011-2016.
It has a height of 314m, with a total count of 76 floors.
It has a total built-up area of 150000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the MahaNakhon were:
- Hok Lok Siew Design Co., Ltd as Associate Architect
- Landscape Architects 49, Limited as Landscape Architect
- Arup, Bouygues Thai Ltd as Structural Engineer
- Isometrix Lighting + Design, Ltd., Seam Design as Electrical Engineer
- David Collins Studio, Ian Schrager Company, Kengo Kuma and Associates as Decorator
If you want to learn more about the MahaNakhon, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-03-10 at 17:04:29||Guillermo|