This image is available in several sizes: 155x155 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x683 pixels, 1920x1280 pixels, or 4740x3160 pixels.
About this building
Harpa-Concert and Conference Centre, designed by Batteriið Architects, is located at Reykjavik, Iceland. It was built in 2007-2011.
It has a height of 43m.
It has a total built-up area of 28.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Harpa-Concert and Conference Centre were:
- Landslag efh and Lisbeth Westergaard as Landscape Architect
- Rambøll y ArtEngineering GmbH, Artec Consultants, Mannvit Engineers, Hnit Consulting Engineers, Efla Engineers as Engineer
- Artec as Acoustic Engineer
- IAV as Construction Company
- Harpa, Portus Group, AGO, Totus as Construction Manager
- Austurnhofn TR – East Harbour Project Ltd. as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Harpa-Concert and Conference Centre, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2019-01-06 at 11:26:15||Guillermo|