This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x333 pixels, 1024x682 pixels, 1920x1279 pixels, or 4084x2721 pixels.
About this building
Elba Philharmonic, designed by Herzog & de Meuron, Jacques Herzog, Pierre De Meuron, Ascan Mergenthaler, is located at Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany. It was designed in 2001-2004 and built in 2007 – 2016.
It has a height of 110m, with a total count of 26 floors.
It is built on a 10.540m2 lot with a footprint of 5.600m2 and a total built-up area of 120.383m2.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Elba Philharmonic were:
- Schnetzer Puskas Ingenieure AG, Hochtief Solutions AG as Structural Engineer
- Nagata Acoustics Inc, Yasuhisa Toyota as Acoustic Engineer
- Adamanta Grundstücks-Vermietungsgesellschaft mbH & Co as Construction Company
- Ascan Mergenthaler as Construction Manager
If you want to learn more about the Elba Philharmonic, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2017-07-18 at 10:24:33||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by on 2013:06:08 06:59:06. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 Windows, so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Canon EOS 450D by Canon, with a shutter speed of 1/200, a focal distance of 200/1 and an IOS of 200.
A shutter speed of 1/200 means the sensor was exposed for 0.005 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 200 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Model:Canon EOS 450D
- Exposure Time:1/200
- F Number:63/10
- I S O Speed Ratings:200
- Date Time Original:2013:06:08 06:59:06
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:4877203
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF, GPS, INTEROP
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:720000/10000
- Y Resolution:720000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 Windows
- Date Time:2013:06:23 11:22:23
- Y Cb Cr Positioning:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:240
- G P S_ I F D_ Pointer:732
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:3
- Exif Version:0221
- Date Time Digitized:2013:06:08 06:59:06
- Components Configuration:
- Shutter Speed Value:499712/65536
- Aperture Value:352256/65536
- Exposure Bias Value:0/1
- Metering Mode:5
- Focal Length:200/1
- Sub Sec Time:81
- Sub Sec Time Original:81
- Sub Sec Time Digitized:81
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:4084
- Exif Image Length:2721
- Interoperability Offset:700
- Focal Plane X Resolution:4272000/878
- Focal Plane Y Resolution:2848000/584
- Focal Plane Resolution Unit:2
- Custom Rendered:0
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0
- G P S Version:
- G P S Latitude Ref:N
- G P S Latitude:Array
- G P S Longitude Ref:E
- G P S Longitude:Array
- G P S Altitude Ref:
- G P S Altitude:216003/1000
- G P S Map Datum:WGS-84
- Inter Operability Index:R98
- Inter Operability Version:0100