This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x353 pixels, 1024x724 pixels, 1415x1000 pixels, or 1415x1000 pixels.
About this building
Court of Justice of the European Union, designed by Dominique Perrault, is located at Kirchberg Plateau, Luxembourg. It was designed in 1990 and built in 2009 - 2019. It was later remodeled in 1988, 1993, 1994.
It has a total built-up area of 150.000m2
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Court of Justice of the European Union were:
- Bureau CJ4 as Associate Architect
- Bohdan Paczowski, Paul Fritsch, Dominique Perrault as Remodelation Architect
- Schroeder & A. / IncA, Gehl, Jacoby et Associés, TR-Engineering as Engineer
- Bevilacqua et Associés, Felgen et Associés as Electrical Engineer
- Paul Wurth Geprolux as Construction Company
- Luxembourg Public Building Administration as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Court of Justice of the European Union, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2020-01-17 at 17:18:37||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
A shutter speed of means the sensor was exposed for NAN seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
Authorship and Copy Right
This image might be subject to copyright. Do not use it without written permission.
- Exposure Time:4
- F Number:5
- I S O Speed Ratings:6
- Date Time Original:7
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:151677
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- X Resolution:200/1
- Y Resolution:200/1
- Resolution Unit:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:90
- Color Space:1
- Exif Image Width:3308
- Exif Image Length:2338