This image is available in several sizes: 205x205 pixels, 500x500 pixels, 1024x1024 pixels, 1920x1920 pixels, or 2375x2375 pixels.
About this building
Boston Government Service Center, designed by Paul Rudolph, is located at Boston, United Satates. It was designed in 1962 and built in 1966 – 1971.
It has a height of 27,43m.
Other people involved in the desing and construction process of the Boston Government Service Center were:
- M. A. Dyer, Desmond & Lord, Shepley, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott as Associate Architect
- J. LeMessurier, Souza & True as Structural Engineer
- Vappi and Company as Construction Company
- Comisión del Centro de Gobierno de Massachusetts as Developer
If you want to learn more about the Boston Government Service Center, don't hesitate to check the full article! Were you'll find a lot more information about it, including historical context, concept development, type of structure and materials used, and more.
|Upload Date and Time||Thumbnail||Uploaded by||Comments|
|2018-08-24 at 19:10:39||Maria de la Paz|
About this photo
This photo was taken by on 2007:10:28 14:32:27. The image has been post-processed using Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows), so it's possible that the shapes and/or colors have been modified, although these changes are usually minor and meant to improve the quality of the photo.
The camera used by the author of this photo was Caplio GX100 by RICOH , with a shutter speed of 1/1230, a focal distance of 73/10 and an IOS of 80.
A shutter speed of 1/1230 means the sensor was exposed for 0.0008130081300813 seconds. This is a low enough value to guaranty that the image is probably sharp, even if captured without a tripod or if it has moving objects in it.
An ISO of 80 means the lightning conditions this photo was taken under were probably quite good, most likely in the outdoors during the day or with the help of a tripod. A low ISO like this usually translates into a good image quality, without "noise" or other kind distortions.
Authorship and Copy Right
If you want to use this photo you must know the author labeled it as: “(C) by Caplio GX100 User”. We advise you to get written permission from the author before using it for any purpose.
- Copyright:(C) by Caplio GX100 User
- Model:Caplio GX100
- Exposure Time:1/1230
- F Number:1040/100
- I S O Speed Ratings:80
- Date Time Original:2007:10:28 14:32:27
- File Date Time:0
- File Size:2189157
- File Type:2
- Mime Type:image/jpeg
- Sections Found:ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF
- C O M P U T E D:Array
- Image Width:2375
- Image Length:2375
- Bits Per Sample:Array
- Photometric Interpretation:2
- Image Description:Exif_JPEG_PICTURE
- Samples Per Pixel:3
- X Resolution:720000/10000
- Y Resolution:720000/10000
- Resolution Unit:2
- Software:Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows)
- Date Time:2018:08:24 19:24:57
- Host Computer:Mac OS X 10.5
- Y Cb Cr Positioning:2
- Exif_ I F D_ Pointer:388
- T H U M B N A I L:Array
- Exposure Program:2
- Exif Version:0220
- Date Time Digitized:2007:10:28 14:32:27
- Components Configuration:
- Compressed Bits Per Pixel:280/100
- Shutter Speed Value:10287712/1000000
- Aperture Value:68/10
- Brightness Value:110/10
- Exposure Bias Value:-13/10
- Max Aperture Value:250/100
- Metering Mode:5
- Light Source:0
- Focal Length:73/10
- User Comment:ASCII
- Flash Pix Version:0100
- Color Space:65535
- Exif Image Width:2375
- Exif Image Length:2375
- Exposure Mode:0
- White Balance:0
- Scene Capture Type:0